The Harbord Diggers Redevelopment is a mixed-use community hub providing an intergenerational vision to secure the future for the current Harbord Diggers Club. The site is situated on the headland between Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches, with a site area of 15,696 sqm. The total proposed development encompasses over 48,000 sqm of Gross Building Area and includes the following:
- The Future Club comprising the Hospitality Venue (approximately 4,900 sqm) and a Fitness Centre (which includes a 1,900 sqm Gymnasium and 1,300 sqm Learn to Swim facility)
- Seniors Living buildings offering a mix of bedroom types, generating 96 apartments with a total NLA of 11,838 sqm
- Long Day Care Child Care Centre providing care for approximately 90 children
- Ancillary Services including three minor retail outlets alongside the Future Club
- Car parking provision of 703 car spaces
The project is being delivered over two construction stages, including the construction of a Temporary Club facility on site, to ensure that the client maintains an operational facility throughout the construction period.